Tuesday, June 25, 2013

You're too Loud

What do I have to do to get my neighbour to stop blasting his music.  I've talked to him, the landlord, even blasted music right back and still nothing.  It's been a year now.  I don't particularly like him but I don't hate him either, it could be worse, which I have experienced before with the former tenants.  Never have I hated a group of people more than those freaks.
I'm not trying to be one of those people who acts old and is mad at the younger people for playing their music too loud.  I just want to come home to a peaceful and quiet environment.  Why can't he ever go to the friends house and blast the music?  Or go to a club where the music is louder than you can stand.  It's a shared 3 level house and the walls are paper thin.

0 comments: