Sunday, June 23, 2013

From Mild to Wild

I wasn't doing much today, replanting some vegetables in my garden, watching white chicks on TV and a beyond awful movie called Mr Hush, everything was quiet, I didn't know anyone else was home.  Then the screaming started seemingly out of nowhere. The guy from the basement was at his friend to get the hell out of his house.  The yelling lasted about 5 minutes, there were threats of calling the cops.  This is not the first time they have fought, and I don't think I've seen the last of him.  I give it about a week.  I'm not sure but I think they might be a couple.
My street is known for being loud and crazy, especially at night.   A few days ago I was woken up at about 3 in the morning by a couple fighting.   A guy kicked his girlfriend out, with each yelling back and forth that they were both sluts and selfish. The topper however was when he drunkingly yelled out 'I love pussy'. That made me go from being pissed off to laughing hysterically. It doesn't stop there either, just two weeks ago a guy caught (parked across the street from me) masturbating in his car. The excitement never stops.

0 comments: