Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Beginners Block

I am supposed to be starting to write now, but I haven't really wrote a complete story since I wrote school essays.  I have been working on one I started a year ago, at least, but I have mostly just points jotted down.   Maybe I should be trying to throw that in there, or working in writing a short story.   The other day i was thinking of themes and topics to write about.  I wouldn't say I have writers block, because that implies that I've already started something, which I haven't.   I don't even know which direction to go.   Drama?  Comedy?   Kids story?   Horror?   So many choices.
Tomorrow when I go to the library to catch up on the shows I can't watch here I'll be checking out what online resources are available to me, or if there are more courses to look at.

0 comments: